The Silent Tracking Times feature allows you to specify company-level working hours and exclude all activities tracked by silent apps outside those hours from reports. This feature applies to silent apps only. If your company uses both interactive and silent apps, this will only apply to silent users.
To configure this feature, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Settings / Company Settings page
- Under the Configuration section, find the Silent Tracking Times setting
- Select Track during specific times
- Select the times when silent apps should track time in your company
- Select days and times to which it is applicable
Activities outside of those specified times will be excluded from reports.
Tip: If you need to track all the time during specific days, simply set the option to track all the time, instead of setting times from 12 AM to 12 AM.