The Silent Tracking Times feature allows you to specify company-level working hours and exclude all activities tracked by silent apps outside those hours from reports. This feature is applicable to silent apps only; if your company is using both interactive and silent apps, this will only apply to silent users.
To configure this feature, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Settings / Company Settings page
- Under the Configuration section, find the Silent Tracking Times setting
- Select Track during specific times
- Select the times when silent apps should track time in your company
- Select days to which it is applicable
Activities outside of those specified times will be excluded from reports.