If you don't want to send invites to employees to use Time Doctor, there's an option to import a list of users, install desktop apps on their computers, and share login details with them.
Note: Only interactive users can be added to Time Doctor by CSV.
Process of Importing Users
1. Go to the Invite page.
2. Select the Add by CSV tab at the top of the page.
2. Download the CSV template to see the format & fields required.
Note: The password must have at least eight alphanumeric characters, one uppercase letter, and one special character.
4. Configure the other settings on the Invite page for the users in the uploaded file.
5. Click the “Add users” button at the bottom of the page.
What to Do After Importing Users?
Time Doctor will NOT send email invites to employees who were added by CSV. So, after importing users, you’ll need to do the following:
Visit the Downloads page and download the installation file for the desktop app.
Note: Choose the .BAT version of the installation file at the bottom of the page if you’re going to install it using Group Policy.
Install the desktop app on your employees’ computers.
- Provide employees with their login credentials which you used in the CSV file so that they can log in.